Sunday, December 14, 2008

St. Augustine

It’s been some time now and you must be wondering if I lost interest. Well, not really, but I have been very busy cleaning some of my albums I thought could be improved by some extra treatment. You won’t believe how much effort I put into physically and electronically cleaning, and you have to believe me when I say that it is sometimes really necessary to get some music back from under all the noise. This track is certainly a good example: it is very damaged with some deep scratches.
(the state of the cover is a good indication)
Anyway, I hope you like the result.
(And if anyone out there has a better version, please contact me…)














St Augustine - Francesca

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hard work is appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Very nice and very good results from cleaning up the sound too!

Thanks a lot

moos said...

I need to leave a message here.
I must say, all songs you post are delightful, and your cleaning results are perfect, chapeau !
and thanks..

Unknown said...

good job.